Galaxy T-Shirt DIY


on 2:45 PM

Galaxy prints are quite the trend right now. And of course there’s a way to make your own! All you need is a little bit of bleach and some fabric paint.

WHAT YOU’LL NEED

  • BLEACH
  • BLACK T-SHIRT ( 1 )
  • WHITE FABRIC PAINT
  • GREEN PAINT
  • PURPLE FABRIC PAINT
  • BLUE FABRIC PAINT
  • OLD TOOTHBRUSH ( 1 )
Galaxy print seems to be huge right now. And as much as I want to hate it, I just don't. I think the colors are beautiful and so I decided I wanted at least one piece of galaxy print clothing. I bought this black shirt at Hobby Lobby for $5 and my other supplies included:

Bleach
Blue, Green, Purple and white fabric paints
Old toothbrush

I actually watered down the fabric paints just a little so they wouldn't make the shirt stiff. I used regular brushes to brush on the bleach and paints in a random pattern. After that dried I took, put a little watered-down white fabric paint on the brush and flicked it on to the shirt to make the stars. It's a very easy DIY, one I'm sure you could do on just about any item of clothing.
BOOM! Done.

What are your thoughts on galaxy print? Love it, hate it, don't really care?

 photo jillian_zps989fd8cc.jpeg
Keep up with us on...

Related

Infolinks