I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK


on 7:11 PM






Balmain sunnies
Romwe necklace
Celine bag
Shoes by Kai flats
When I started packing up for Paris, there were a lot of things that played on my mind. I knew it was going to be hot but I took my chances and brought jackets and sweaters still. Mejo flop kasi there were only a few days that were breezy. But like what they say, better to be safe than sorry! One thing good about how I packed was I anticipated the weather and what could happen if it was going to be cold and hot. Regardless what the weather may be, the most important thing to remember is to wear what is flattering to me. I also noticed that Parisians are very fashionable and timeless when it comes to style. Above all, Parisians wear styles that complement their body type. So good thing I chose to bring this lovely backless one piece from Latin Clothing Co with me. It's so comfortable you won't have a hard time moving all day- it's perfect for traveling! The cutouts on the back really helped a lot too, since all we did was walk and shop in Paris. Most of the people were sweating a lot but I stayed cool in my get up. I wanted to make the look a bit more colorful so I chose to wear this pair of awesome flats from Shoes By Kai. They're unbelievably perfect for my feet! I think it's because of the fabric and design that made it extra comfortable. Talk about having a relaxing look for a touristy-mode person! BMS.
Photos by: Vince Uy



Source: BreakmyStyle

Related

Infolinks